Wednesday, October 1, 2008

100!

Happy Hallowe...uh, October! Not only is today October 1st, it's also my one-hundredth post! In honor of these two (relatively) momentous occacions occuring simultaneously, I've (probably foolishly) decided to watch and review a horror movie a day for the first twenty-six days of this month? Why twenty-six instead of thirty-one? The alphabet only has twenty-six letters, and I'll be taking an alphabetical stroll through horror movies that I've never seen before, starting later this evening, one a day from now through October 26th. If you've got any recommendations, let me know, and if I haven't seen it yet, and I can find it locally, then by garsh, I'll watch it and review it.


Hope you've enjoyed these first one-hundred posts (I know I have), and here's hoping for (at least) one-hundred more. Salud!

No comments: